Negotiations by means of NLP
The main task of the training is to increase efficiency of one of the main business activities of a leader – conduct of negotiations - through neuro-linguistic programming methods.
Main tasks of the training:
- Studying the structure of negotiations, including negotiation strategy and communication types
- Studying possible negotiations’ outcomes. «Win-win» strategy
- Establishing rapport
- Evaluation of representative systems as information about preferences of negotiations participant
- Understanding and using presuppositions (Milton-model, embedded commands etc)
- Studying and using non-verbal influence
- Working on the strategy of decision-making based on eye accessing keys
- Future pacing
- Studying «parts» of negotiations
- Practice of control over inner and outer respond
During this training, you will learn to choose efficient negotiations strategy, to quickly define representative model of your conversation partner for faster achieving of negotiation’s aims, to use such non-verbal tools of influence as «transition from one state to another», «pacing and leading», «visual and audio anchoring». You will master the technique of defining eye accessing keys and conflicting parts of negotiations for a better decision-making strategy.
Each participant is offered:
- Certificate of training accomplishment.