NLP Practitioner, March 31 - April 8 , 2018, Spain, Madrid
Expanding of your boundaries and modeling of personal success
on the training by Frank Pucelik “NLP Practitioner”
We won’t assure you that after training you will become a world size specialist in your sphere of activity. Most likely, it will not happen. But you will significantly improve your results. And we strongly guarantee that to you.
Learn how the co-founder of NLP thinks, the master of coaching and psychotherapy
with work experience more than 45 years!
It is believed that the best and the main models of NLP have been created by the very first team, who developed neuro-linguistic programming about 40 years ago. Everything that was created later was based on the same models.
Therefore, on the training by Frank Pucelik you:
- get the original tools and skills, not their “copies”;
- learn from a person who is himself an ideal object for modeling;
- easily apply every learned skills at the training, because learning from Frank Pucelik is aimed at the maximum simplicity of performance and productivity;
- you will not just really expand your inner boundaries: your perception of the world, patterns of your behavior, your habits, your values, skills, and abilities. You will learn how to independently resolve any questions and find the ways to achieve your goals;
- Organizer of the training: D'Arte Coaching y Formacion Artesanal, (which is the “PCG” partner).
- Date: March 31st - April 8th, 2018. Starting at 10:00 till 18:00
- Place: Spain, Madrid
After the training participants will receive a certificate of “META International” (recognized by the international Associations of NLP).
For additional information or registration you can contact us
by phone (Ukraine) +38 (050) 390 44 00
or e-mail: email@example.com