The largest and the most successful companies, banks, corporations and organizations all over the world use skills, that you will get on this training, for more than 30 years already. How to define readiness of subordinated to perform a specific task? When is it necessary to define tasks clearly and in detail, under what conditions this task can be delegated? What instruments of motivation can a leader use, and how to determine best moment to use them? Purpose and objectives of the training: Examine instruments of situational leadership. Define differences between style of management, direction and balance of presentation of information at different levels of work maturity of subordinates. Develop flexibility in use of leadership styles and use of different power bases. Increase the range of instruments of leadership, using and creating an effective system of rewards and bonuses.
Actuality of the training:
Habits, skills, rules that were relevant in the system of closed market, in market where there was no competition, intended to achieve very specific goals. The leaders of transitional market often use the same skills and beliefs, even though market structure and purpose of the existence of companies have changed. During the training, we pay close attention to the smallest details of leaders’ work; discuss methods for setting and achieving goals of an organization, development and management of subordinates.
During the training participants will learn to:
· correct their own actions and beliefs depending on type of market, on which they act at present
· value achievements of their subordinates on five parameters, typical of open market, instead of two, typical of closed
· build education and development of subordinates, using method of “Growth Ladder”, which guarantees positive results and opportunities for future improvement of work
· quickly and exactly define readiness of an employee to perform certain task and put it in form that provides the most complete execution
· clearly use instruments of material and non-material motivation for maximum long-term and efficient work of employees.
Each participant is offered:
Certificate of training accomplishment.
You are welcome to our training!
Evaluate the need to develop your company right now. You only need to answer 10 simple questions (just about 3 minutes).
Test result is in the file you can download. If you need any additional information or recommendations, please contact us: email@example.com or (0482) 34 03 35
The training will take place on December 11 – 12 (Sat-Sun) in Kiev, business-center «Cubic» (Sholudenko Str. 3). The training begins at 10.00pm and ends at 18.00pm (coffee-breaks at 9.30, 11.30 and 16.00, lunch at 13.30-14.30pm). The cost of the training is $500 in accordance with the exchange rate of NBU for the day of payment. The cost includes handouts, coffee-breaks, lunches. After the training each participant is provided with certificates, photographs and handouts.