Models of Human Motivation. September 19-20, 2015, Russia, Moscow |
«Pucelik Consulting Group» will be glad to see you at authors training by Frank Pucelik
The task of the training is to increase professional leadership efficiency on three driving motives in business.
Models of Human Motivation
Main tasks of the training:
During the training, you will learn to recognize people's motivations quickly and precisely. You will learn the models of motivations; how to develop your employees effectively; how to build the motivation system according to employees’ desires and values. You will learn cogitative processes of high-efficient people and how to realign your cogitation using experience of successful businessmen. You will learn to create presentations for people who are important for your projects.
- Evaluation of participants’ motivations
- Training inner motivation to increase cooperation flexibility in business
- Learning how to develop motivation in other people
- Learning how to translate information from one motive language into another for ultimate productivity
- Studying models and cogitative processes of high-efficient people on the example of each of three main motives
Each participant is offered:
You are welcome to our training!
- Tutorial handouts.
- Certificate of training accomplishment.
The training will take place on September 19– 20 (Sat-Sun) in Moscow. The training begins at 10.00pm and ends at 18.00pm (coffee-breaks at 9.30, 11.30 and 16.00, lunch at 13.30-14.30pm). The cost of the training is $600 in accordance with the exchange rate of NBU for the day of payment. The cost includes handouts, coffee-breaks, lunches. After the training each participant is provided with certificates, photographs and handouts.
- Up to 5 participants – discount is 10%
- More than 5 participants – the discount is agreed personally
- Discounts are NOT added together
Our Customer Service Department are ready to consult and support you in such questions as accommodation in Moscow, airflights, the process of getting visa, transport in a city etc.
Please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (067) 484 38 39
Back to trainings schedule>>>