Global Leadership, Inc. in partnership with “Chick-fil-A” with the assistance of Pucelik Consulting Group presents
Lear Their Secret - 40 years of Uninterrupted Growth … In Good Times and Bad
The seminar presents principles that help motivate employees do their work with excellence and make lasting impressions on the customers. Everyone involved in any kind of retail or service oriented business will benefit from this seminar.
If you have ‘customers’, you will take away something practical for your life and business.
Special emphasis is given to how Chick-fil-A manages to continue to remain profitable in financially unstable times. The secret is in their industry leading SERVE model of business leadership.
Main topics to be discussed at the seminar:
- Creating Trust by being Operationally Excellent
- Delivering Service that is Above and Beyond Customer Expectations
- Connecting with Your Customers on an Emotional Level
- Leadership Development that Focuses on Serving Others
is an Atlanta, Georgia USA based corporation that has been in business since 1967. This quick service restaurant company is privately owned and has enjoyed sales increases every year since its inception. It is the second largest quick-service restaurant chain in the USA. There are more than 1,400 restaurants in 37 States with sales of $2.9 billion in 2008, a 12% increase over 2007. With 40 consecutive years of positive sales growth Chick-fil-A has set itself apart by pioneering innovations and delicious products and continues to be an industry leader. Consult www.chick-fil-a.com for more information on the company.
is an Atlanta, Georgia based organization made up of volunteer business and community leaders from the West. For the last ten years Global Leadership has conducted business trainings throughout Ukraine, encouraging emerging leaders and the formation of strong businesses and community organizations. The training employs the small group format providing for discussion concerning the origins of the principles of a free market economy and each presentation topic. Generous corporate sponsorship has allowed Global Leadership to conduct trainings in Ukraine less expensive to the registrants.
• Jesse James – Founder and CEO of Global Leadership, Inc. He has conducted more than 50 trainings in Ukraine since 1998.
• Ashley Bellamy – Owner/Operator. She will be presenting a seminar on Engaging and Developing Others.
• Jill Quarles – Senior Marketing Consultant (USA Southwestern Region). Currently she is 5 years with Chick-fil-A and will present the company's philosophy of building emotional connections with its customers.
• Keith Metcalfe – Senior Licensing Consultant (Southwest & West Coast Regions). Keith will be addressing the subject of Chick-fil-A's philosophy of Continuous Reinvention.
• Mark Walker – Senior Management Consultant. Mark brings 32 years of experience with Chick-fil-A.
• Paige Frost – Owner/Operator. In 2008 she opened a new store and experienced $2.6 million dollars in sales her first year.
• Rencher Gutteridge – Senior Management Consultant (Continuous Improvement Team). Operational Excellence and what that looks like is his presentation.
• Robb Schiefer – Owner / Operator. He has 50 employees with whom he works and 17 years of experience in the commercial insurance business before coming to Chick-fil-A.
Tuesday, May 19
9:00 – 9:30 Registration
9:30 -10:15 Introduction
Eight Principles of a Relationship Based Business Model - Jesse
10:15 -10:45 Icebreaker - Jill
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:00 Introduction to Chick-fil-A
• CFA History
• CFA Business Environment
• CFA Philosophy (Purpose / Mission / Strategy)
• Critical Success Factors
• Introduction to Creating Raving Fans Strategy
• Intro to SERVE Model
• We’re focusing on CRF and SERVE - Mark
12:00 -12:30 Operational Excellence - Rencher
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
1:30 - 2:15 Operational Excellence - Rencher
2:15 - 2:30 Coffee Break
2:30 - 3:45 Second Mile Service - Paige
3:45 - 4:00 Coffee Break
4:00 - 5:30 Emotional Connections - Jill
5:30 - 6:00 Summary / Open Forum Q&A - Mark
Wednesday, May 20
9:30 - 10:00 Introduction to SERVE Leadership Model - Mark
10:00 - 11:00 See and Shape the Future - Jill
11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 - 12:15 Engage and Develop Others - Ashley
12:15 - 1:15 Lunch
1:15 - 2:15 Reinvent Continuously - Keith
2:15 - 2:30 Coffee Break
2:30 - 3:30 Value Results and Relationships - Paige
3:30 - 4:30 Embody the Values - Robb
4:30 - 5:00
• Closing Comments
• Open Forum Q&A
• Presentation of Certificates - Mark / Jesse
5:00 - 6:00 Forchette
Thursday, May 21
Optional (SCHEDULED VISITS TO YOUR BUSINESS)
Price and discounts
Seminar registration fee is 700 UAH which includes:
• Personal set of training materials
• Services of interpreters and technical equipment
• Catering (coffee-breaks, lunch and reception at the “Londonskaya” Restaurant)
• Scheduled consulting appointments on May 21 (at the request of participants)
• 3+ participants from the same company - 10%
• Participants of previous Global Leadership seminars - 20%
Every participant will get a copy of the book “Secret”, written by the best-selling author Ken Blanchard and “Chick-fil-A” Vice President Mark Miller.
“My challenge to you is simple… learn The Secret – them apply The Secret. If you do, your leadership and your life will be transformed forever!”